Junior League of Denver Second Time Shop
Celebrating 40 years of serving the Denver metro community!
Current Sale Information!
The Second Time Shop (STS) is an upscale, resale boutique providing customers with a superb selection of merchandise including fashionable new and gently-used men's, women's and children's apparel, accessories, small antiques and collectibles.
Since its creation in 1973, the Second Time Shop has generated more than $2.4 million to support the mission and focus of the Junior League of Denver.
The Second Time Shop's location in Happy Canyon has allowed for an upgrade in merchandise and an increased customer base. This has resulted in a great image for the STS and positive feedback from the community.
If you would like to make a donation, please review our Donation Guidelines and Wishlist.
Currently seeking new or gently used Fall and Winter merchandise
Bring us your Ugliest Holiday Sweater!
Be Sure to Enter Our "Get Your Ugly On" Sweater Contest !
- Coats: leather, ski jackets, dress, fleece
- Faux and authentic furs, especially vintage
- Designer, trend, and vintage handbags and wallets
- Boots: cowboy, Uggs, dress, casual
- Shoes: popular brands and designer labels
- Leather gloves, gloves and mittens
- We really need Jewelry: costume, artisan, vintage, fine
- All top designer label clothing
- Leather coats and jackets
- Outerwear: dress coats, ski wear, jackets
- Long sleeve dress shirts
- Long sleeve polo shirts, turtlenecks, knit tops
- Popular designer brand jeans
- Boots: dress, casual, cowboy, work
- Shoes: dress and casual
We gladly accept donations
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 4 pm
Phone - 303.789.4055
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! EXTENDED HOURS Monday : 10 am - 7 pm**
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
**Extended hours run now through December 23rd. Hours subject to change due to inclement weather.
Donations accepted until 4 pm. Thank you for supporting the JLD Second Time Shop!