Graphics and Logo Usage Agreement
Acceptance of this Graphics and Logo Usage Agreement is subject to the following terms:
This Agreement is applicable to the United States only. Any use of the Junior League of Denver Service Mark outside the United States is strictly prohibited. The Junior League of Denver Service Mark or the name "Junior League of Denver" or "JLD" may not be used for any commercial purpose without prior approval by the Junior League of Denver Communications Manager and Communications VP.
- You may not use the Junior League of Denver Service Mark, images, graphics or the name "Junior League of Denver" or "JLD" in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate the Junior League of Denver or its members in connection with any products or services that, in the Junior League of Denver’s sole and absolute discretion, may possibly diminish or damage the goodwill of the Junior League of Denver name or including without limitation uses that could be deemed to be obscene, pornographic, sexual, or violent, or to encourage unlawful activities.
- You may not alter the appearance of the Junior League of Denver Service Mark. The Junior League of Denver Service Mark must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, without limitation, type, photographs, illustrations, borders, and edges. The width of the blank space surrounding the Service Mark must be equal to 1/3 of the size of the symbol that is displayed (e.g., if the symbol is 30 pixels across, it must have 10 pixels of blank space above, below and on each side). You may not use the Service Mark as a feature or design element or incorporate it into any other service mark/logo.
- You may not use any Junior League of Denver Service Mark other than the two versions of the Junior League of Denver Service Marks provided herein without the express permission of the Junior League of Denver. Additional color configurations are available on the Logos page.
- You may not use the Junior League of Denver Service Mark or the name "Junior League of Denver" or "JLD" in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement.
The Junior League of Denver Service Mark
The Junior League of Denver Service Mark is composed of two parts:
- the symbol (the 'J' and 'L' bookmarking a column, including the registration mark)
- the logotype (the words "Junior League of Denver")
The two parts of the Service Mark MUST be used together. The Service Mark may never be redrawn, or modified in any way. The logotype must always be in the same proportion to the symbol. A bit-matted or artist's rendering of the Service Mark is not permitted. Use of the symbol without the logotype and the use of the Service Mark as a design element is not permitted.
The Service Mark Configurations
The centered (stacked) Service Mark is the preferred version for usage, but when space limitations dictate, the use of the left-justified version is acceptable.
The Service Mark Colors
The Junior League colors have been carefully chosen to reproduce consistently whether using solid PMS, CMYK process, or RGB/web-ready colors.
o Red = PMS 186
o Red = C0, Y81, M100, K4
- RGB/web-ready colors
o Red = R227, G24, B54
Service Mark Placement and Size Minimums
A minimum airspace of one-third the width of the symbol must be allowed on all sides. If space is limited, reduce the size of the Service Mark. In print, a minimum size for the stacked version of the Junior League of Denver Service Mark is 1/2" in height which includes the symbol, the logotype, and the registration mark, and 3/8" in height for the left justified version of the Service Mark. For the Web, we prefer that you use the Service Mark as an identity and the size should reflect that.
Use of the Service Mark with Other Logos
When placing the Service Mark near another logo, be sure to use a version close in size and aspect to that of the other logo. The service marks should be placed side by side and not one above the other.
Incorrect Use of the Service Mark
The Service Mark may not be used as part of a design or be the subject of a wallpaper pattern. When using the Service Mark on a Web site, it may not flash, blink, or change colors in any way; it may not be used as an icon or button, and it may not be animated.
|I AGREE||Clicking "I Agree" will take you to the Logos page where you can access and download the various JLD logo file types.|