JUNIOR LEAGUE RUNS DENVER
5K, 10 Mile, 1/2 Marathon, and Marathon
Saturday & Sunday, May 14-15, 2016
You spoke and we listened! Partner Projects presents the "Junior League RUNS Denver!"
This is one of our first sport events for ALL members, as well as family and friends. The JLD is partnering with the Colfax Race Series as a Preferred Charity Partner for the 5K, 10 Mile, 1/2 Marathon and Marathon on May 14-15, 2016! We're putting a team together for the races and want you and your friends to join.
REASONS TO RUN WITH THE JLD!
- ONLY full marathon in Denver in 2016! The Rock 'n' Roll Marathon will no longer include full.
- 100% of funds raised through pledges will go to the Junior League of Denver and support our efforts to develop civic leaders and improve literacy rates for children birth through third grade.
- Sense of community and camaraderie
- Group training program - train together with your friends!
- Open to non-JLD members
- Individually fundraise to earn a Fundraising shift credit
HOW TO GET REGISTERED:
STEP ONE: Register for the Colfax Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10 Mile or 5K here. Choose the JLD as your charity partner when prompted. Invite friends and family to join our team! Please note: Be sure to also sign up here to receive your Get Connected credit (if you're a JLD member).
STEP TWO: Create your official fundraising page here. Share it with your family, friends, employers and co-workers! Raise $250 or more and earn a fundraising credit! 100% of all funds raised come directly back to the League!
STEP THREE: Sign up for the group training program! Not only will you get in shape, but you can socialize and network with League women. Marathon training sign uphere. Half Marathon/10 Mile/5K Training here. More training information
STEP FOUR: Join this Facebook group to stay up to date with the training and team program!