IRA Charitable Rollovers
The IRA Charitable Rollover allows you to make charitable gifts up to $100,000 using funds from your IRA if:
- You are age 70 ½ at the time of the gift,
- You transfer the gift directly from your IRA to the Junior League of Denver or Junior League of Denver Foundation,
- You make your gift by December 31.
The advantages of this type of gift are:
- The gift counts toward your required minimum distribution.
- There are no income tax consequences but no charitable deduction either.
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.