Our recruitment process has started for the 2018-2019 year. If you are interested in applying, please see the information below about attending an event. Applications will open July 1st, 2018 and close July 31st, 2018. Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Denver!
To join the Junior League of Denver, you must be:
- A woman
- At least 21 years of age
- A Denver metro area resident
Steps to Become a Member
(1) Learn about the Junior League of Denver
Attend a recruitment event to learn more about the League and to connect with current and prospective Junior League of Denver members. Participation at a recruitment event is not required, but is encouraged.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive notices about the 2018-2019 Application Process.
- Click here to view a list of upcoming events!
(2) Apply Online
- Apply Online Summer 2018.
- Beginning July 1, 2018 applications are reviewed and approved.
- Once approved, you will receive your invitation to join.
(3) Pay Dues
- Pay your dues online (payment link will be sent to you in the invitation to join).
- Provisional dues for the 2018-2019 year are $280.
(4) Complete New Member Paperwork Online
- Will be sent to you following the application process.
(5) Attend the new member retreat
- This retreat officially kicks off your Provisional Year and typically happens during one day in Denver in September. You will meet your advisor and the other new members in your group, learn more about the League and what to expect, and socialize with fun people!
- Do I need a letter of recommendation or a sponsor?
- No. You simply need to fill out the application and pay your Provisional dues!
- Is there a limit to how many new members are accepted?
- Nope! All are welcome.
- What if I cannot attend the retreat? Do I have to wait another year to apply?
- The Retreat is the best way to start your membership, but we understand that circumstances occur that conflict with the retreat date. Please let the recruitment team know and they will work out an alternative for you.