Our recruitment process for the 2019-2020 year closed on August 1. To get updates about joining our 2020-2021 Provisional Class, please email email@example.com and we will add your contact information to our interest list. Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Denver!
To join the Junior League of Denver, you must be:
- A woman
- At least 21 years of age
- A Denver metro area resident
Steps to Become a Member
(1) Learn about the Junior League of Denver
Attend a recruitment event to learn more about the League and to connect with current and prospective Junior League of Denver members. Participation at a recruitment event is not required, but is encouraged.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive notices about the 2020-2021 Application Process.
(2) Apply Online
- Apply online starting July 1, 2020.
- Applications are due July 31, 2020.
- Once approved, you will receive your invitation to join.
(3) Pay Dues
- Pay your dues online (payment link will be sent to you in the invitation to join).
- Provisional dues for the 2019-2020 year are $280.
(4) Complete New Member Paperwork Online
- Will be sent to you following the application process.
(5) Attend the new member retreat
- This retreat officially kicks off your Provisional Year and will be held on August 18 at the Tivoli Center on the Auraria Campus. You will meet your advisor and the other new members in your group, learn more about the League and what to expect, and socialize with fun people!
- Do I need a letter of recommendation or a sponsor?
- No. You simply need to fill out the application and pay your Provisional dues!
- Is there a limit to how many new members are accepted?
- Nope! All are welcome.
- What if I cannot attend the retreat? Do I have to wait another year to apply?
- The Retreat is the best way to start your membership, but we understand that circumstances occur that conflict with the retreat date. Please let the recruitment team know and they will work out an alternative for you.