Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Denver! Our recruitment process for the 2020-2021 year will be open July 1 – August 15.
The Junior League welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.
If you are a woman at least 21 years of age living in the Denver metro area, you are eligible to join the Junior League of Denver!
Steps to Become a Member
(1) Learn about the Junior League of Denver
Attend a recruitment event to learn more about the League and to connect with current and prospective Junior League of Denver members. Participation at a recruitment event is not required, but is encouraged.
(2) Apply Online
- Apply online starting July 1, 2020.
- Applications are due August 15, 2020.
- Once approved, you will receive your invitation to join.
(3) Pay Dues
- Pay your dues online (payment link will be sent to you in the invitation to join).
- Provisional dues for 2020-2021 year are $280.
(4) Complete New Member Paperwork Online
- Will be sent to you following the application process.
(5) Attend the new member retreat
- This retreat officially kicks off your Provisional Year and will be held on September 13. You will meet your advisor and the other new members in your group, learn more about the League and what to expect, and socialize with fun people!
- Do I need a letter of recommendation or a sponsor?
- No. You simply need to fill out the application and pay your Provisional dues!
- Is there a limit to how many new members are accepted?
- Nope! All are welcome.
- What if I cannot attend the retreat? Do I have to wait another year to apply?
- The Retreat is the best way to start your membership, but we understand that circumstances occur that conflict with the retreat date. Please let the recruitment team know and they will work out an alternative for you.