Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Denver! Our 2021-2022 new member recruitment process closed on July 31, 2021. Check back around the holidays for information about next year’s recruitment events. Please email email@example.com if you would like to receive info about the next recruitment session or if you have any questions. Thank you!
The Junior League welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.
If you are a woman at least 21 years of age living in the Denver metro area, you are eligible to join the Junior League of Denver!
Steps to Become a Member
(The information below was for the 2021-2022 recruitment period. Updated information will be posted in Spring 2022 for the next recruitment period.)
(1) Learn about the Junior League of Denver
Attend a recruitment event to learn more about the League and to connect with current and prospective Junior League of Denver members. Participation at a recruitment event is not required, but is encouraged.
(2) Apply Online
- Apply online starting July 1, 2021. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Applications are due by July 31, 2021.
- Once approved, you will receive your invitation to join.
(3) Pay Dues
- Pay your dues online (payment link will be sent to you in the invitation to join).
- Provisional dues for 2021-2022 year are $280, either full or by signing up for a payment plan (see below for details).
(4) Complete New Member Paperwork Online
- Will be sent to you following the application process.
(5) Attend the new member retreat
- This retreat officially kicks off your Provisional Year and will be held on August 22, 2021. You will meet your advisor and the other new members in your group, learn more about the League and what to expect, and socialize with fun people!
- Do I need a letter of recommendation or a sponsor?
- No. You simply need to fill out the application and pay your Provisional dues!
- Is there a limit to how many new members are accepted?
- Nope! All are welcome.
- Is there a payment plan available for dues?
- The payment plan is 4 equal payments of $70 per month. When you click on the dues payment link, choose the payment plan option to process your first $70 payment. The remaining payments will be processed automatically on that same date of each of the following three months.
- What if I cannot attend the retreat? Do I have to wait another year to apply?
- The Retreat is the best way to start your membership, but we understand that circumstances occur that conflict with the retreat date. Please let the recruitment team know and they will work out an alternative for you.