Grow as an individual and as a leader
- Attend trainings and other events to enhance your personal and professional development. Previous training events have included: A voter’s Guide to the Colorado Ballot, How to Navigate Your Professional Career, Vision Board Workshop, Resume Writing & Interviewing Skills, and Women’s Wellness.
- Serve on committees to develop personally and professionally. Enhance your current areas of passion and strengths or branch out to develop new skills.
- Take on a leadership position and participate in targeted leadership development training.
Give back to your community
- We are currently working to improve literacy rates in the Denver metro area for children birth through 3rdgrade.
- Participate in our literacy efforts through programs such as Kids Connect, Read 2 Kids, and our Little Free Libraries.
- Watch this video to learn more about our literacy efforts.
- Serve our community directly through our service projects with organizations like Newborns in Need, Denver Children’s Museum, Dress for Success, Food Bank of the Rockies, and The Gathering Place.
- Organize or attend fundraising events like The Journey, Mile High Holiday Mart, and various Partner Projects. Our fundraising supports our community programs and enables the Junior League of Denver to give financially to our community.
- Join our public policy and advocacy efforts to research, educate, and advocate on legislation impacting the community.
Learn more about Junior League of Denver’s community programs.
Get Connected to other women
- Expand your personal and professional network by serving alongside Junior League of Denver members.
- Meet new friends and develop strong relationships with other women wanting to make a difference. Many of our members have built close friendships with women they have met through the Junior League of Denver.