Watch a short video to learn more about what our members do, and why you should consider joining.
“For me, the Junior League of Denver is the definition of both/and. I get to use my existing skills and develop new skills. It’s a place where I get to serve the Denver community, and be served with opportunities to grow and develop news skills. The skills and friendships from my time in the League make both my League life and regular life richer.” – Kelsey Rogstad, Member since 2014
Grow as an individual and as a leader
- Attend trainings and other events to enhance your personal and professional development. Previous training events have included: A Voter’s Guide to the Colorado Ballot, How to Navigate Your Professional Career, Vision Board Workshop, Resume Writing & Interviewing Skills and Women’s Wellness.
- Serve on committees to develop personally and professionally. Enhance your current areas of passion and strengths or branch out to develop new skills.
- Take on a leadership position and participate in targeted leadership development training.
Give back to your community
- We are currently working to improve literacy rates and provide access to books for children through the third grade in Denver.
- Participate in our literacy efforts through programs such as Kids Connect and Read2Kids.
- Watch this video to learn more about our literacy efforts.
- Serve our community directly through our service projects with organizations like Denver Health Newborns in Need, Children’s Museum of Denver, Dress for Success, Food Bank of the Rockies and The Gathering Place.
- Organize or attend fundraising events like The Journey, Mile High Holiday Mart and various Partner Projects. Our fundraising supports our community programs and enables the Junior League of Denver to give financially to our community.
- Join our public policy and advocacy efforts to research, educate and advocate on legislation impacting the community.
Learn more about Junior League of Denver’s community programs.
Get Connected to other women
- Expand your personal and professional network by serving alongside Junior League of Denver members.
- Meet new friends and develop strong relationships with other women wanting to make a difference. Many of our members have built close friendships with women they have met through the Junior League of Denver.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.