Watch a short video to learn more about what our members do, and why you should consider joining.
“Meeting solid friends outside of college was a challenge working in a small office, until I joined the Junior League of Denver. Each event and social, I meet someone who is professional and cares about our community.” – Stephanie Ricker, Member since 2012
“I moved to Denver for work and didn’t know anyone here. Because I traveled three weeks a month, I found it difficult to connect with women and to find a way to serve the community. The Junior League of Denver completely changed that. Not only did I meet new friends, but JLD gave me a way to explore Denver, get recommendations for professional services, and give back to my community.” – Jamie Parker, Member since 2012
Grow as an individual and as a leader
- Attend trainings and other events to enhance your personal and professional development. Previous training events have included: A Voter’s Guide to the Colorado Ballot, How to Navigate Your Professional Career, Vision Board Workshop, Resume Writing & Interviewing Skills, and Women’s Wellness.
- Serve on committees to develop personally and professionally. Enhance your current areas of passion and strengths or branch out to develop new skills.
- Take on a leadership position and participate in targeted leadership development training.
Give back to your community
- We are currently working to improve literacy rates in the Denver metro area for children birth through third grade.
- Participate in our literacy efforts through programs such as Kids Connect and Read2Kids.
- Watch this video to learn more about our literacy efforts.
- Serve our community directly through our service projects with organizations like Denver Health Newborns in Need, Children’s Museum of Denver, Dress for Success, Food Bank of the Rockies, and The Gathering Place.
- Organize or attend fundraising events like The Journey, Mile High Holiday Mart, and various Partner Projects. Our fundraising supports our community programs and enables the Junior League of Denver to give financially to our community.
- Join our public policy and advocacy efforts to research, educate, and advocate on legislation impacting the community.
Learn more about Junior League of Denver’s community programs.
Get Connected to other women
- Expand your personal and professional network by serving alongside Junior League of Denver members.
- Meet new friends and develop strong relationships with other women wanting to make a difference. Many of our members have built close friendships with women they have met through the Junior League of Denver.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kaitlin Nares and Jacklyn VanOoyik at email@example.com