Junior League of Denver Second Time Shop
Celebrating 40 years of serving the Denver metro community
End of Summer & Final Finale Clearance
Now in Progress!
"Shop Style for Less at STS" in 2015
The Junior League of Denver Second Time Shop (STS) is an upscale, resale boutique providing customers with a superb selection of merchandise including new and gently-used designer and brand name men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, shoes, accessories and jewelry.
Since its creation in 1973, the Second Time Shop has generated more than $2.4 million to support the mission and focus of the Junior League of Denver.
The Second Time Shop's location in Happy Canyon has allowed for an upgrade in merchandise and an increased customer base. This has resulted in a great image for the STS and positive feedback from the community.
We gladly accept donations
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 4 pm
GENERAL DONATION GUIDELINES
We accept clean (laundered or dry cleaned), new or gently used Men's and Women's (including maternity, plus and petite sizes), shoes, boots, and accessories, jewelry, scarves, and handbags. Vintage/retro fashions, including, clothing, furs, accessories, handbags and jewelry in good/perfect condition.
We do not accept socks, under garments, or swimsuits unless they are brand new with tags or still in package. Furniture, appliances, home decor items, bedding, books, CDs, DVDs, etc.
If you have furniture or large home decore items you are looking to donate, STS has an account at Joy's Consigned Furnishings (right next door to us in the Happy Canyon Center). If Joy's accepts your items for consignment you can put them on the JLD Second Time Shop account and when the items are sold the money will go to STS for the Junior League of Denver!
We do accept any season any time, but due to storage constraints, request in-season merchandise.
We will provide you with a signed tax donation receipt and a $10 off coupon to use on a future Second Time Shop purchase when you deliver your donation.
We are not able to give you value information on your donations. Please visit the IRS website or consult your tax advisor for valuation guidelines.
OUR CURRENT WISH LIST
We are currently looking for clean, gently used or new condition, Fall transitional fashions and accessories for men and women. Fun, fashion conscious current style!
- Authentic designer, better brand, trend, and vintage handbags, wallets, and totes, i.e. Coach, Dooney, Louis Vuitton, Vera Bradley, Hermes, etc. (We are not able to sell fake designer brand handbags)
- Designer and better brand clothing, especially St John knits, Misook, any Anthropologie brands
- Fall/ Transitional day/career dresses and two piece suits
- Fall evening and formal dresses
- Cruise wear
- Sweater sets, cardigans, light to mid- weight jackets and coats
- Designer brand denim, like 7 for All Mankind, Joes, Lucky, NYDJ, Citizens for Humanity, Page
- We are always in need of jewelry! Costume, artisan, trend, designer, vintage, and fine including earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, brooches, watches and more
- Sunglasses, especially designer and sport labels
- Hats, dress and casual,
- Fall style shoes and boots
- Men's bow ties, cuff links, and belts
- Men's sport coats, and suits (please indicate sizes)
- PLEASE donate women's plus size clothing! Daily calls and requests for plus sizes. We also accept and need maternity and petite size clothing.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
Phone - 303.789.4055
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Hours subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Donations accepted until 4 pm. Thank you for supporting the JLD Second Time Shop!