The Junior League of Denver participates in monthly Done in a Day (DIAD) projects as organized by the League’s DIAD Committee. The Committee reviews and plans short-term projects for nonprofit organizations throughout the Denver metro area. Projects are part of the League’s ongoing commitment to make a difference in the community.
Guidelines for Done In a Day Projects:
- Projects must achieve the League’s focus of changing lives through literacy or to help women and families factng systemic poverty.
- Projects cannot involve any type of fundraising (selling tickets, obtaining silent auction items, etc.).
- Projects can, however, include activities related to a special event (registration, set up, coat check, etc.).
Past Done in a Days have helped nonprofits such as:
- Florence Crittenton Dress for Success
- WeeCycle Newborns in Need
- Ronald McDonald House
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- The Delores Project
- …and many more!
To submit an idea for a Done in a Day, please complete the DIAD Request Form.
Decisions are made on a rolling basis by the Done in a Day Committee. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.