We are thrilled to announce that our 12th annual Journey fundraiser will be held on Friday, March 8 at Mile High Station!
Why do we fundraise? Junior League of Denver is a nonprofit membership organization focused on empowering women to become civic leaders and impactful community volunteers. We are currently working to disrupt the cycle of systemic poverty for women and families in Denver. Proceeds support our members and the communities we serve!
Friday, March 8, 6 pm
Mile High Station
2027 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
Attire is Black Tie Optional
- Early Bird General Admission: $165 (price goes up Feb. 2)
- VIP: $215 (includes private cocktail hour with additional benefits to be announced)
- Host a Table: Click here for more information!
Please note: We are capped at 300 for this event and it will likely sell out, so don’t wait to purchase your tickets!
- General: Contact The Journey 2024 Co-Chairs, Maria Rodriguez & Katie Woslager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets/Tables: Contact Ticketing & Table Hostess Co-Chairs Jenny Simpson & Caroline Wilson at email@example.com.
- Sponsorship: If you’re interested in sponsoring The Journey 2024, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auction Donations: Interested in donating auction items? We are always looking for new and exciting items! Please email us at email@example.com.