Presented by the
Junior League of Denver
WHEN: Friday, March 3, 2017, 6 pm
WHAT: Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Live Music and Dancing
TICKETS: $125 Early Bird pricing extended through January 31!
$200 Patron Tickets (until sold out)
Back in November, we released the unfortunate news that Lisa Ling cancelled as the keynote speaker for our 2017 event. After careful and thoughtful consideration, we have made the decision to forgo hiring another keynote speaker due to the length of the contract process and availability of in-budget speakers. We have hired a live band instead!
The Journey 2017 will be a CELEBRATION of the Junior League of Denver and our incredible contributions to the Denver community! As a thank you to our members and guests for their patience and understanding:
- We will be extending $125 Early Bird pricing for General Admission tickets through January 31, 2017. An automatic refund of $25 will be issued to any ticket holder who purchased at the regular ticket price of $150.
- All ticket levels will now also include a welcome drink during cocktail hour in addition to the three bottles of wine per table during dinner.
With your general admission ticket, this fun and inspirational night will include:
- Cocktail Hour: Browse our incredible Silent Auction packages while enjoying a Complimentary Welcome Drink.
- Seated Dinner and Program: Enjoy a delicious three course meal and our inspirational program featuring Master of Ceremonies, Reggie Rivers, and local speakers who will highlight the Junior League of Denver in our community. Wine will also be included with dinner (three bottles per table).
- Live Auction: Have a chance to bid on some incredible vacation packages and more during our Live Auction.
- Live Band: Dance the night away to the music of local band Funkiphino.
A few additional reminders:
- We still have some Patron tickets available and have been reduced to $200 until sold out. In addition to the benefits listed above, Patron tickets include access to a VIP reception during cocktail hour with Reggie Rivers and special guests. This will all take place on the 27th floor at Peak’s Lounge. Enjoy stunning views of downtown Denver while sipping on complimentary beer and wine. Patron tickets are limited, so purchase today! If you are interested in upgrading your already purchased General Admission ticket to a Patron ticket, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journey 2017 Committee has secured a block of rooms for our attendees. If you are interested in staying downtown after the event, follow this link to receive our special Junior League rate.
We hope you can join us for this incredible evening! However, if you wish to no longer attend the event and would like to donate your ticket back to the League or request a refund, please email email@example.com no later than Wednesday January 31, 2017.
Thank you for your support of our Fifth Annual Journey event!
If you have event questions, please email The Journey 2017 Chairs Ashley Foy and Mary Beth McErlane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in sponsorship or asking your company to sponsor The Journey 2017? Download our 2017 Sponsorship Packet or email Corporate Sponsorship Chair, Natalie Caligaris, at email@example.com.
- Interested in donating to our silent or live auction? Know someone who may be? Contact Jenn Hier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in becoming a Table Hostess? Click here or email Jacklyn VanOoyik at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Thank you to our 2017 Journey Sponsors!
BECKY AND BRIAN SCHAUB
Friends of the Junior League