The Journey 2022 Event Information
It is our distinct honour to announce that Sarah, Duchess of York, is our keynote speaker for The Journey 2022, our 10th anniversary event! We are all chuffed to bits to share this excitement with you. Click here to learn more about our speaker.
Just a few key 2022 event details:
- In addition to our keynote speaker, we will have outstanding Silent and Live Auctions featuring incredible items from local Denver businesses and a Paddle Raise called by our good friend Reggie Rivers, Founder and President of The Gala Team. Oh, and don’t plan on turning in early because we’ll be jamming late into the evening with DJ Bella Scratch!
- Early Bird General Admission tickets will be $175 through February 4, 2022. Starting February 5, General Admission tickets will be $200, available until March 1 (or until sold out).
- VIP tickets are $275 and include access to the Meet & Greet with Sarah, Duchess of York. Space is limited, so be sure to purchase as soon as possible!
- Your safety is our top priority. JLD follows Federal, State and local guidance regarding events. We will provide ongoing communication with guests about safety measures at The Journey. As we all know, guidance changes quickly. Click here to review a Journey Safety FAQ (posted 2/21/22). We will update the FAQ as needed leading up to the event.
Please Consider Serving as a Table Hostess for The Journey 2022!
Thank you in advance for supporting The Journey 2022, and our Mission to train women to become civic leaders and impactful community volunteers. Proceeds also support our work to help improve literacy rates and provide access to books for children, along with our expanded focus area, inclusive of women and families experiencing systemic poverty.
We’re Here to Help!
- General event questions? Email co-chairs Abby Herlein and Amanda Davis Smith at email@example.com.
- Interested in sponsoring The Journey 2022? Email Noella Sanschagrin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download an informational packet.
- Have questions about tickets or tables? Email Katie Woslager email@example.com.